Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your HTC One Max, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your HTC One Max will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One Max searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the Salt network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The HTC One Max is logged onto the selected network.
- The HTC One Max has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.