How to make a backup of your device
- To avoid losing your data (Apps, Contacts, Media, etc.), for example, as a result of resetting your device or a software update, it’s recommended to make a backup of all data on your device.
- With HTC Sync Manager, it’s easy to create a backup of all data on your device. Click here to download and install HTC Sync Manager.
- To create a backup of all data on the HTC One Max, follow the steps described here:
- Tip: These instructions are easier to follow on a computer.
- Start HTC Sync Manager.
- Connect your HTC One Max to the computer using the USB cable.
- Choose TRANSFER & BACKUP.
- Optional: Tick one or more options.
- Choose Back up now.
- Optional: Tick Password is required to restore from this file.
- Choose OK.
- The backup will be started.
- Depending on the amount of data, this procedure may take a few minutes.
- A backup will be created of all data saved on the HTC One Max.
- To restore a backup, choose Restore.