- You can use the internet or stream music with your HTC One Max over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your HTC One Max.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- All available WiFi networks within range of your HTC One Max are listed.
- Select the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the HTC One Max’s range.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The HTC One Max is now connected to the Wifi network.
- Return to the Start screen.