* You can use the internet or stream music with your HTC One Max over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your HTC One Max.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available WiFi networks within range of your HTC One Max are listed.
* Select the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the HTC One Max's range.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The HTC One Max is now connected to the Wifi network.
* Return to the Start screen.