HTCOne MiniMobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your HTC One Mini to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your HTC One Mini.
* To reboot the HTC One Mini, press and hold the power button on the top of the HTC One Mini.
* The HTC One Mini will automatically reboot.
* The HTC One Mini has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your HTC One Mini, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your HTC One Mini.