Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your HTC One Mini, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your HTC One Mini will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One Mini is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- The HTC One Mini will be logged into the selected network.
- The HTC One Mini is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.