Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your HTC One SV, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your HTC One SV will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One SV is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The HTC One SV will be logged into the selected network.
- The HTC One SV is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.