* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your HTC One SV which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
* Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your HTC One SV to the latest software version over the air.
* If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via the HTC Sync Manager.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About*.
* Choose *Software updates*.
* Choose *Check now*.
* The HTC One SV will check for updates.
* If this screen appears, the HTC One SV already has the latest software version. Choose *OK*.
* If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.