Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your HTC One SV which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your HTC One SV to the latest software version over the air.
- If over the air option is not (yet) available, the software update can also be done via the HTC Sync Manager.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About.
- The HTC One SV will check for updates.
- If this screen appears, the HTC One SV already has the latest software version. Choose OK.
- If this screen is not displayed, an update is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.