- You can use the internet or stream music with your HTC One SV over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your HTC One SV.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within range of your HTC One SV are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, make sure that the network is enabled and within range.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your HTC One SV is now connected to the network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your HTC One SV will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.