* Personalise the Start screen of your HTC One X Plus to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
* Start screen.
* Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. If there is no empty space on the Start screen, scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
* To place an app icon on the Start screen, choose *Apps*, and follow the instructions.
* In this case, choose *Widgets*.
* Scroll to the side.
* Choose a widget, in this case *Weather*.
* Choose a city, or (in this case) choose *Add* to enter your current location.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The widget is placed on the Start screen.
* To delete an item, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
* Drag the widget to *Remove*.
* The widget has been removed from the Start screen.