One X Plus
- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your HTC One X Plus, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your HTC One X Plus. Follow these steps to learn how.
- An Internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the MMS configuration.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Access point names.
- Remove all current APN settings except Salt Internet/Salt World: Choose the APN, choose Menu, and then Delete APN.
- Choose Menu, and then New APN.
- Under Name, enter Salt MMS.
- Under APN, enter mms.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 192.168.151.2.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Scroll down.
- Under MCC, enter 228.
- Under MNC, enter 03.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Under APN type, enter mms. (Note: in lower case)
- Choose Menu.
- Choose Save.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your HTC One X Plus to make sure the new configuration has been activated.