Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- Personalise the Start screen of your HTC One to always have the most useful apps and widgets close at hand.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen.
- To place an app on the Start screen, choose Widgets, and then Apps, and choose the app.
- In this case, choose Widgets.
- Scroll down.
- Choose a widget, in this case News & Weather.
- The News & Weather widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- To move or remove an item, choose a widget, in this case News & Weather, and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to a different location, or (in this case) drag it to Remove.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.