Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your HTC One, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your HTC One will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates.
- The HTC One is now connecting to the selected network.
- The HTC One is now connected to the selected network.
- You can now call and browse the internet using this network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.