* You can use the internet or stream music with your HTC One over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your HTC One.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your HTC One are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If no network is found, make sure that the network is enabled and within reach.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *CONNECT*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your HTC One is now connected to the network.
* Return to the Start screen.