* You can use the internet or stream music with your HTC Windows Phone 8X over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your HTC Windows Phone 8X.
* Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Enable *WiFi networking*.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your HTC Windows Phone 8X are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *done*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your HTC Windows Phone 8X is now connected to the wireless network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Your HTC Windows Phone 8X will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.