Windows Phone 8X
- You can use the internet or stream music with your HTC Windows Phone 8X over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your HTC Windows Phone 8X.
- Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your HTC Windows Phone 8X are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose done.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your HTC Windows Phone 8X is now connected to the wireless network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your HTC Windows Phone 8X will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.