Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Huawei Ascend G526, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Huawei Ascend G526 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei Ascend G526 searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the Salt network.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Huawei Ascend G526 is logged onto the selected network.
- The Huawei Ascend G526 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.