- You can use the internet or stream music with your Huawei Ascend G526 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Huawei Ascend G526.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- All available WiFi networks within range of your Huawei Ascend G526 are listed.
- Select the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the Huawei Ascend G526’s range.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei Ascend G526 is now connected to the Wifi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your Huawei Ascend G526 will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.