- Pair your Huawei Ascend P6 with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
- Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your Huawei Ascend P6 are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of your Huawei Ascend P6, and choose SEARCH.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.