HuaweiAscend P6Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Huawei Ascend P6 to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Huawei Ascend P6.
* To reboot the Huawei Ascend P6, press and hold the power button on the side of the Huawei Ascend P6.
* The Huawei Ascend P6 will automatically reboot.
* The Huawei Ascend P6 has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Huawei Ascend P6, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Huawei Ascend P6.