Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Huawei Ascend P6.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Huawei Ascend P6.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Huawei Ascend P6 have been deleted.
- The Huawei Ascend P6 will automatically reset and reboot.