Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Huawei Ascend P6, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Huawei Ascend P6 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei Ascend P6 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Huawei Ascend P6 will be logged into the selected network.
- The Huawei Ascend P6 is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.