- Besides mobile Internet, you can also use Internet over WiFi on your Huawei Ascend P6.
- To be able to use WiFi, your Huawei Ascend P6 needs to be configured correctly.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Huawei Ascend P6 are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Huawei Ascend P6.
- If this screen appears, enter the password.
- Choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei Ascend P6 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can now use Internet via the selected WiFi network.