HuaweiAscend P8Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Huawei P8 to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Huawei P8.
* To reboot the Huawei P8, press and hold the power button on the side of the Huawei P8 until the screen turns off.
* The Huawei P8 will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the enter key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Huawei P8 has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Huawei P8, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Huawei P8.