* When you configure MAC address filtering, you can specify which devices are allowed or denied to access a network.
* By enabling and defining an allow list only the clients whose MAC addresses are on the allow list are able to use Huawei E5770 network.
* By enabling and defining a deny list, the clients whose MAC addresses are on the deny list are unable to use Huawei E5770 network.
* To enable an allow list or deny list, follow these steps:
* Choose *WLAN MAC Filter*.
* Under *WLAN MAC Filter:*, choose an option, in this case *Allow*.
* Under *WLAN MAC Filter:*, choose the text box and enter the MAC address of the device you want to give access to the network.
* Choose *Apply*.
* The MAC filter has been enabled.
* The device with this specific MAC address now has an exclusive access to Huawei E5770 network.