- Your Huawei P9 requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth Mobile phone, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth Mobile phone you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the Mobile phone (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Huawei P9’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Huawei P9 to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Huawei P9 and choose Search on your Huawei P9.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.