Installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- You can personalise your Huawei P9 Start screen with widgets and applications.
- Widgets can be downloaded from Play Store and some come by default pre-installed in your Huawei P9.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- Tap an empty space and hold it for a few seconds.
- Choose a widget, in this case, scroll to the right and choose Google Play Music.
- Choose a widget, in this case Google Play Music and hold it for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to a location on a Start screen.
- The widget has been placed on the Start screen.
- To delete a widget, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to the trash symbol.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.