* Your Huawei P9 will automatically be configured to connect to mobile internet when you enter your SIM card or when it connects to a network.
* In some cases you might also want to manually configure your Huawei P9 to connect to mobile internet. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* If *Mobile data* is disabled, enable *Mobile data*.
* If *Mobile data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt Internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter Salt World
* Under *APN*, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter internet
* Under *Proxy*, enter nothing
* Under *Port*, enter nothing
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Scroll down.
* Under *MCC*, enter 228
* Under *MNC*, enter 03
* Under *Authentication type*, tick PAP.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter default,supl (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *Internet* and choose *OK*.
* Tick Salt Internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter Salt World.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To reboot the Huawei P9, press and hold the power button on the side of the Huawei P9.
* Choose *Touch to restart*.
* The Huawei P9 will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the enter key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Huawei P9 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
* With the internet settings configured properly on your Huawei P9, you will be able to connect to the internet using mobile data.
* *Note:* To avoid going over your mobile data allowance, you can connect
to a Wi-Fi network.