* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Huawei P9, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Huawei P9. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* Choose *Access Point Names*.
* Under *Name*, enter Salt MMS
* Under *APN*, enter mms
* Under *Username*, enter nothing
* Under *Password*, enter nothing
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
* Under *MMS proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2
* Under *MMS port*, enter 8080
* Under *MCC*, enter 228
* Under *MNC*, enter 03
* Under *Authentication type*, choose PAP.
* Choose *APN type*.
* If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, tick *MMS* and choose *OK*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To reboot the Huawei P9, press and hold the power button on the side of the Huawei P9.
* Choose *Touch to restart*.
* The Huawei P9 will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose the enter key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Huawei P9 has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Restart your Huawei P9 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.