- You can use the internet or stream music with your Huawei P9 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Huawei P9.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Huawei P9 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Huawei P9 and choose Scan.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei P9 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.