* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
* Connect your Huawei Mate 10 Pro to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *System*.
* Choose *Software update*.
* The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, an update is available and will start downloading.
* If this screen does not appear, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro already has the latest software version.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The Huawei Mate 10 Pro now has the latest software update.