Mate 10 Pro
032a. Email wizard - Gmail
- Stay connected by using your Huawei Mate 10 Pro to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Google.
- If this screen appears, choose GOT IT.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next step.
- Choose Add an email address.
- If this screen appears, choose the list symbol. Choose your e-mail account and then Add account.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Email or phone and enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Under Enter your password, enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Read the terms and conditions and choose I AGREE.
- Optional: disable Back up to Google Drive.
- Choose AGREE.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.