Mate 10 Pro
Manual network selection
- In Switzerland your Huawei Mate 10 Pro automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your Huawei Mate 10 Pro automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Under SIM 1, choose Carrier.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now searching for available networks.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your Huawei Mate 10 Pro is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.