Mate 10 Pro
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Huawei Mate 10 Pro, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Huawei Mate 10 Pro will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Under SIM 1, choose Carrier.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now searching for available networks.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.