Mate 10 Pro
Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Connect your Huawei Mate 10 Pro to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If this screen does not appear, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro already has the latest software version.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro now has the latest software update.