How to make a backup of your device
- Back up your Huawei Mate 9 to your computer to avoid losing your files and contacts. You can also restore all your files to a new device if you upgrade.
- To make a backup of your Huawei Mate 9, you will first need to install the proper synchronisation software on your computer.
- Connect the Huawei Mate 9 with PC using the USB cable.
- Tick Backup.
- Choose Next.
- Optional: untick one or more options.
- Choose Start.
- The backup will be started.
- Depending on the amount of data, this procedure may take a few minutes.
- A backup will be created of all data saved on the Huawei Mate 9.
- Choose OK.
- To restore a backup, choose Backup & Restore and then tick Restore.