Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Huawei Mate 9.
- Connect your Huawei Mate 9 to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System update.
- If this screen appears, choose ALLOW.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei Mate 9 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the Huawei Mate 9 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Huawei Mate 9 now has the latest software update.