HuaweiP10 PlusMobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Huawei P10 Plus to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Huawei P10 Plus to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Advanced settings*.
* Choose *Backup & reset*.
* Optional: under *GOOGLE ACCOUNT BACKUP*, choose *Back up my data* and choose an option.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.