Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Huawei P10 Plus, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Huawei P10 Plus will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose More.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei P10 Plus is now searching for available networks.
- The Huawei P10 Plus will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei P10 Plus has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.