HuaweiP20 - Android PieInternet and data roamingDisabling data roaming
* Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Huawei P20 will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
* You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Wireless & networks*.
* Choose *Mobile network*.
* Under *SIM 1*, disable *Data roaming*.
* Data roaming has been disabled.
* Return to the Start screen.