P20 - Android Pie
Internet and data roaming
Disabling data roaming
- Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Huawei P20 will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
- You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Under SIM 1, disable Data roaming.
- Data roaming has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.