HuaweiP20 - Android PieSoftwareHow to make a backup of your device
* Back up your Huawei P20 to your computer to avoid losing your files and contacts. You can also restore all your files to a new device if you upgrade.
* To make a backup of your Huawei P20, you will first need to install the proper synchronisation software on your computer.
* Start *HiSuite*.
* Connect the Huawei P20 with PC using the USB cable.
* Choose *Backup & Restore*.
* Tick *Backup*.
* Choose *Next*.
* Optional: untick one or more options.
* Choose *Start*.
* The backup will be started.
* Depending on the amount of data, this procedure may take a few minutes.
* A backup will be created of all data saved on the Huawei P20.
* Choose *OK*.
* To restore a backup, choose *Backup & Restore* and then tick *Restore*.