Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Huawei P20 lite, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Huawei P20 lite will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Huawei P20 lite is now searching for available networks.
- The Huawei P20 lite will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei P20 lite has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.