* If your Huawei P20 Pro is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Wireless & networks*.
* Choose *Tethering & portable hotspot*.
* Choose *Portable Wi-Fi hotspot*.
* Choose *Configure hotspot*.
* Enter a name and choose *SAVE*.
* Choose *Encryption type*.
* Tick an option, in this case, *WPA2 PSK*.
* Choose *PASSWORD* and enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Enable *Portable Wi-Fi hotspot*.
* The Huawei P20 Pro has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.