Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Huawei P20.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Huawei P20.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose System.
- Optional: choose Back up & restore for more options.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Huawei P20 will be deleted.
- The Huawei P20 will automatically reset and reboot.