* Pair your Huawei P30 with your Bluetooth devices for easy wireless connection.
* Connecting to a device like a headset, car kit or laptop will sometimes require a code for pairing. (0000 or 1234 are common default codes).
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Device connectivity*.
* If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Huawei P30's range, they will be listed.
* Choose the device that you want the Huawei P30 to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Huawei P30.
* If this screen appears, verify the code and choose *PAIR*.
* If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code of the selected Bluetooth device and choose *PAIR*. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Bluetooth devices can be easily unpaired from the same Bluetooth menu.