* If your Huawei P30 is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
* Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Wireless & networks*.
* Choose *Personal hotspot*.
* Enter a name and choose *SAVE*.
* Enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Choose *SAVE*.
* Enable *Personal hotspot*.
* The Huawei P30 has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
* *Note:* There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.