- You can use the internet or stream music with your Y7 (2018) over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Y7 (2018).
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Wireless & networks.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Y7 (2018) are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Y7 (2018) and choose Scan.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose CONNECT.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Y7 (2018) is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.