D955 G Flex
Internet and data roaming
How to check if data-connectivity is enabled
- Stay connected on the go. Make sure your LG G Flex is connected to mobile data and flight mode is disabled.
- If your LG G Flex is not connecting to mobile internet, follow these steps to check if it is disabled in Settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- If Data enabled is unticked, tick Data enabled.
- If this screen appears, choose Yes.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Data usage has been enabled.
- Return to the Start screen.