D955 G Flex
How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your LG G Flex to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your LG G Flex.
- To reboot the LG G Flex, press and hold the power button on the back of the LG G Flex.
- The LG G Flex will automatically reboot.
- The LG G Flex has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your LG G Flex, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your LG G Flex.