D955 G Flex
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your LG G Flex, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your LG G Flex will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- Choose Network providers.
- The LG G Flex searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the Salt network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The LG G Flex is logged onto the selected network.
- The LG G Flex has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.