D955 G Flex
Manual network selection
- In Switzerland your LG G Flex automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your LG G Flex automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- Choose Network providers.
- The LG G Flex searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the Salt network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The LG G Flex is logged onto the selected network.
- The LG G Flex has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your LG G Flex is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.