* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your LG G Flex.
* Connect your LG G Flex to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About phone*.
* Choose *Update Center*.
* Choose *Software Update*.
* Choose *Check now for update*.
* The LG G Flex is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the LG G Flex already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Choose *OK*, and return to the Start screen.
* The LG G Flex now has the latest software update.