032c. Email wizard - Outlook
- Stay connected by using your LG G3 to send and receive emails.
- You will need an account with Hotmail, Gmail or with another provider.
- To send and receive emails you must be connected to the internet via mobile data or a Wi-Fi network. Learn how to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose the options symbol. Then, choose Options and then Add account.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Under E-mail address, enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Under Password, enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Optional: tick or untick one or more options.
- Choose Update schedule and choose an option.
- Choose Days to sync e-mail and choose an option.
- Under Account name, enter [[sp_email_account]]
- Under Your name, enter [[sp_email_myemailname]]
- Choose Done.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can find all your emails in your inbox, accessible via the Start screen or the menu.