Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your LG G3, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your LG G3 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Tethering & networks.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Network operators.
- The LG G3 is now searching for available networks.
- The LG G3 is logged onto the selected network.
- The LG G3 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.